Here are a few thoughts roaming around the mind of 680 The Fan’s “Front Row” radio host:
1. Meatballs are an extremely critical food group especially the one’s they serve at Cibo E Beve in Buckhead.
2. The Falcons will win 10 games, win the division, and of course, have a great chance to make a run in the playoffs.
3. Booze milkshakes are way over-rated.
4. Athens Pizza on Clairmont Rd. in Decatur is celebrating their 50th anniversary in business because they serve the most kick ass greek pizza ever….
5. It was impossible to NOT root for the Cubs to win the World Series because people in Chicago are just plain good people!
6. The best place in Atlanta to celebrate Oktoberfest just might be Downtown at Der Biergarden where they serve outstanding German food and yes, I just said outstanding German food.
7. Tiff’s Treats the delivery service for home-made warm cookies that just opened in Atlanta may be the best idea since the internet.
8. If you are in search of authentic amazing Puerto Rican food look no further than “Porchlight Latin Kitchen” in Smyrna.
9. Dwight Howard is going to be one of the great Atlanta sports stories in recent memory.
10. Crabcake Benedict is what makes our country great!
– Steak Shapiro
680 The Fan