Dickey Broadcasting Co. General Contest Rules
The Sports X General Contest Rules:
- All (WFOM-AM) contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of (WFOM-AM), participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members.
- (WFOM-AM) reserves the right to end a contest at any time without any advance notice to the public.
- (WFOM-AM) reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- An individual may win only once per 60-day (2 month) period, unless otherwise specifically stated.
- An individual may win seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of that particular contest.
- (WFOM-AM) limits one winner per household per contest.
- All prizes must be claimed within two (2) weeks of date of winning. After two weeks, the prize will be invalidated, without advance notification to the winner.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the (WFOM-AM) studios at 800 Battery Avenue Southeast #400 (4th Floor), Atlanta, GA 30339 – from 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday, beginning on the following business day after the date of winning, and within two weeks of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to (WFOM-AM) to be disposed of at the sole discretion of (WFOM-AM), with the winner losing all claims and rights to said prize.
- Winners must present a valid picture ID when claiming prizes.
- (WFOM-AM) reserves the right to require winners to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release. Proof of identification and Social Security number will be required in order to claim cash prizes, as well as merchandise valued at $300.00 or more. Any false or misleading information provided by a contestant will result in the contestant’s disqualification.
- To win, you must be 21 years of age or older at the time you apply for the contest, unless otherwise noted (i.e. Trips, automobiles, etc require 21 years of age or older).
- (WFOM-AM) reserves the right to disqualify contestants, who it determines in its sole discretion do not meet eligibility requirements.
- (WFOM-AM) reserves the right to withhold any prizes.
- All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize. Winner(s) will be issued with a FORM 1099 at the end of the calendar year, for prizes valued at $600.00 or more.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.”
- Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged.
- (WFOM-AM) reserves the right to substitute for any given prize, another prize of equal or greater value, at any time.
- (WFOM-AM) shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- Prizes consisting of travel and/or hotel accommodations are subject to availability (as well as other restrictions).
- (WFOM-AM) is not responsible for damage or injury incurred in any form as a result of acceptance of a prize, trip or merchandise.
- All entry blanks, forms, devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, that is gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of (WFOM-AM) to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of (WFOM-AM).
- All entrants and winners agree that (WFOM-AM) may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason (WFOM-AM) deems necessary without compensation and further agrees to hold (WFOM-AM) blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- All entrants and winners agree that (WFOM-AM), and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
- (WFOM-AM) reserves the right to issue particular rules pertaining to a particular contest and they shall be considered part and parcel of these Official Promotion Rules.
- In the event of a tie, the winner of any contest shall be determined by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by (WFOM-AM).
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for (WFOM-AM) to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of (WFOM-AM), as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
- (WFOM-AM) reserves the right to amend or modify the rules as necessary without prior notice.
- Winner may be required to meet third-party qualifications. If winner does not qualify, (WFOM-AM) is under no obligation to intercede on the winner’s behalf or provide a substitute prize.
- Winner must be legal resident of the State of Georgia
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of (WFOM-AM), 800 Battery Avenue Southeast #400 (4th Floor), Atlanta, GA 30339 during business hours from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
Promotions Dept – SM